College Algebra details
College Algebra is an advanced core math course offered at two- and four-year colleges. The course includes general concepts of polynomials, inequalities, sequences, and functions.
For most high school students, our Algebra 2 course provides a more appropriate college-prep course.
Thinkwell's College Algebra has all the features your home school needs:
- More than 270 video lessons
- 136 available contact hours (What is this?)
The number of contact hours in a course reflects the amount of time a student will typically spend completing the assignments in each course (i.e. watching videos, doing exercises, taking exams, etc...). Many people think about contact hours as the "seat time" for a course. Thinkwell provides this information so you can ensure that the amount of instruction in a Thinkwell course meets the standards and requirements for your state or region.
- 36-week lesson plan with daily assignments (see lesson plan)
- 1000+ interactive exercises with immediate feedback allow you to track your progress
- College Algebra practice tests and final tests for all 8 chapters, as well as a midterm and a final
- Printable illustrated notes for each topic
- Interactive animations with audio
- Real-world application examples in both lectures and exercises
- Closed captioning for all video
- Glossary of more than 350 mathematical terms