Honors Geometry Companion Book: Volume 1
When it comes to learning Geometry, there's no substitute for putting pencil to paper. This companion book to Thinkwell's Honors Geometry course includes:
- Illustrated lesson notes
- Lesson worksheets
- Practice exercises
- Review worksheets
- Suggested pacing guide
- Formula and resource worksheets
Take a Look! Flip through the Honors Geometry book below.
Click the button for a full-screen experience. Click the button to access the interactive Table of Contents.Honors Geometry Companion Book, Volume 1
Spiral-bound to lie flat while working, this companion book is the perfect complement to the online course experience.
Volume 1 covers:
- Ch 1 - Fundamentals of Geometry
- Ch 2 - Reasoning and Writing Geometric Proofs
- Ch 3 - Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Ch 4 - Triangle Congruence
- Ch 5 - Properties and Attributes of Triangles
- Ch 6 - Polygons and Quadrilaterals
Answer Key sold separately. All answers are also available online.
Full color, 335 pages, ISBN: 978-1-60538-044-5